Professional Cameras. Professional Displays.
Network Camera Systems. Video Security. Support and Services. Product Resources. Product Registration. Contact us. Product Warranty. Where to buy. Loading video PXW-Z Where to buy. Overview Features Specifications Resources Accessories.
- THE STOLEN FAIRY!
- Android - Concevoir et développer des applications mobiles et tactiles - 2ème édition. (Etude, développement et intégration) (French Edition).
- La population de Djibouti : Recherches sociodémographiques (Populations) (French Edition)?
Advanced workflow features Instant HDR means you can deliver stunning imagery quickly without need for additional colour grading. Discover the Z Advanced features comes as standard with our flagship 4K handheld compact camcorder for broadcast applications. Expand all Collapse all. General Mass. Approx 2. Dimensions W x H x D. Power Requirements. DC In: 12V, Battery: Power Consumption. Battery Operating Time.
Operating Temperature. Storage Temperature. Recording Format Video. Recording Format Audio. Recording Frame Rate. Recording Format Proxy Audio. Recording Format Proxy Video. Lens Lens Mount.
Zoom Ratio. Focal Length.
- The Final Silence.
- 12 Simple Secrets Real Moms Know: Getting Back to Basics and Raising Happy Kids.
- Arctic Operations and the Northwest Passage: Department of Defense (DOD) Report to Congress on the Effect of Climate Change, Arctic Warming, National Security, Infrastructure, Icebreakers.
- Black Erotica: The Man With The Chocolate Rod.
- The Way of the Dog.
Image Stabilizer. Filter Diameter. Camera Section Imaging Device Type. Effective Picture Elements. Optical System. Built-in Optical Filters. Sensitivity lx, Minimum Illumination.
Horizontal Resolution. Shutter Speed. Slow Shutter SLS. Slow and Quick Motion Function. White Balance. Gamma Curve.
Audio Output. SDI Output. Timecode Input. In the last decade a greater demand has been placed on cameramen to record sound as well as pictures on location.
For anyone wanting to learn about the basics of recording sound, specific to single camera location work this book provides an ideal grounding. It covers the equipment a single operator would use, methods and examples of how to learn sound techniques and ways of successfully working alone. While it offers an account of audio theory, including post-production it also explains the essential audio technology basics. Covering typical techniques including live broadcasting, it teaches practical everyday instruction on what microphones to rig, how to sound balance everyday news, magazine and current affairs etc.
Techniques are explained and laid out in an accessible format supported by diagrams and are organised in easy to browse topics for quick reference. The author's approach is clear yet comprehensive, offering real hands-on experience of the skills involved in broadcast audio.
This manual is seen as a basic, practical introduction to tackling the problems of recording sound on location as a cameraman, thus providing the necessary experience and knowledge required of everyday operation. I would recommend it both to those starting out as camera operators and sound recordists, and to the more experienced as well A useful and enjoyable book. Visit Seller's Storefront. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
- THE GRAND ARAUCANIAN WARS (1541–1883) IN THE KINGDOM OF CHILE.
- Liebe ist keine Sünde (Sturm der Liebe 92) (German Edition)!
- Ave Maria.
- Der hellste Stern am Himmel: Roman (German Edition)?
List this Seller's Books.